Body-Plus Hinged Knee Support Brace - with Bilateral Hinges, Suitable for both Left/Right Knee in Various Sizes, Unisex, Blue
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SIZE, FOR BEST FIT FOLLOW THE SIZE CHART (IMAGE 2): Knee sizing has no relation to your sizes with, height, weight, clothing or other sizes worn from other sellers. PLEASE follow the diagram to establish the correct size, please follow instructions on (image 2)
- REDUCES PAIN: Supports and stabilises an injured knee. Whilst recovering from injury or surgery the knee support limits movement and pressure hence preventing from sudden movements or further damage. The tight contour to the knee provides relief. The reduction of pain is achieved by the knee support design and the detachable dual axial polycentric hinges. The hinges are secured in carefully designed pockets, the hinges can be taken out if required during the healing process.
- QUALITY BREATHABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Manufactured with soft ventilated neoprene allows moisture to pass through resulting in good airflow, contains antibacterial properties, thus enabling continuous healing and comfort throughout the day. The back-mesh panel allows airflow preventing overheating. Lightweight material allows comfort and easy mobility. The front soft padded open patella design on the knee support creates compression, stability and comfort when worn.
- COMPRESSION: The knee support is worn like a sleeve pushing the foot through thus pulling up to the knee area. A total of 4 top and bottom adjustable straps allow complete compression directed to the desired areas reducing inflammation, swelling and providing effective healing.
- SUITABILITY: Knee injuries range from acute injuries to severe injuries which are continuous. This knee support can be suitable for many conditions such as, injuries, sprains, pain/strain from general usage overtime or repetitive strain from working conditions, weak joints, cartilage exhaustion, post surgery, knee socket dislocation, arthritis, patella (bone) fracture, meniscus tear/injuries, ligament tear/injury other conditions such as ACL, PCL, TCL, MCL,) tendonitis, fallen arches/flat feet.
This adjustable knee support has been specially designed , medical grade neoprene to provide comfort and additional support to the knee. Its purpose is to support an injured knee during recovery and relieve pressure and pain whilst giving free movement.
This support can be used during daily routines for support all day or as required.
The knee support is slip on with two adjustable knee straps for tightness for your own suiting.
Twin Hinged system with dual axial polycentric axial( plastic) hinges for excellent gliding action and lateral movement.
Medium 35-37 CM (UPC 740999736022)
Large 38-40 CM (UPC 740999736039)
XL 41-44 CM (UPC 740999736046)
XXL 45-48 CM (UPC 740999736053)
XXXL 49-53 CM (UPC 740999736060)
XXXXL 54-58 CM (UPC 740999736077)
Please measure around the circumference of the leg at the bottom of the thigh, just above the knee cap. If your measurement is falls in between then opt for the larger size. Please look at image 2 above for an in depth drawing for sizing method.
The measurements are noted on the (sizes) tab, on the top of the screen.